Scientific workshops online
13/09/2013Torna alle notizie
Last July, LAFFORT and SEGUIN MOREAU invited 150 people in Bordeaux during an evening called « UNDERSTANDING IN ORDER TO ACT » and centred on five technical workshops.
We are happy and proud to share with you the work of our R&D team.
Today, we provide you the content of the conferences, which took place during this meeting, in order to let you know what were these workshops about :
- Practical use of Chitosane in the fight against Brettanomyces (Vincent RENOUF, Technical Director at LAFFORT)
- Impact of the obturating system on the aromatic evolution of wines (Valérie LAVIGNE, Research Fellow at SEGUIN MOREAU)
- SO2 combining rates in red wines: influence of fermentation management and harvest date (Joana COULON, R&D Microbiology Manager at LAFFORT)
Visit our "R&D LIBRARY" page and enjoy these videos!
- Influence of harvest date on the oxidative evolution of red wines aroma (Alexandre PONS, Research Fellow at SEGUIN MOREAU)
- Recent discoveries on the sweetness of dry wines (Axel MARCHAL, Research Fellow at ISVV)